From Town Court Listings Wiki
Oconee County Courthouse
415 South Pine Street
Walhalla, SC, 29691-2145
P.O. Drawer 428
Walhalla, SC, 29691-0428
Types of Cases:
- All civil cases at law over $300.
- Civil cases in equity.
- Proceedings in habeas corpus.
- Felonies and misdemeanors
- Proceedings in quo warranto.
- Prohibition and certiorari cases.
- Appeals from magistrate court, municipal court, and administrative agencies, excluding workers?ÇÖ compensation appeals.
- Proceedings in mandamus.
- Appeals of family court decisions unless both parties agree to appeal directly to the Supreme Court of Appeals.
Judges: Alexander Stephens Macaulay (Resident Judge), J.C. Nicholson, Jr., J. Cordell Maddox, Jr. (At Large)
Prosecutors: Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Show Other courts in Oconee County, South Carolina